Our body is an assembly of various organ systems that work together in a complex manner. The cellular wear and tear, dysfunctions, and deposit of unwanted elements is obvious in our body which has different types of intakes. Technically, this clogs and jams the regular functionality of our body systems which gets unnoticed. We face a number of difficulties, but fail to realize that it is call for body detoxification.
Some signs that point towards the need of a body detoxification are listed below.
- Body Odor and smelly mouth: If you are getting body odors and your mouth is also smelling bad and you don’t know the reason for it, it may be a call for detoxification.
- Stress and Insomnia: If you feel stressed out chronically, don’t get sleep at night, and not able to concentrate on any of your work, you need to flush out the causing elements from your body through detoxification.
- Bloated stomach and indigestion: Bloated stomach will make you feel like you are always full. You will have less appetite, sour taste in your mouth, and your bowel movement will also not be regular. It requires an intestinal cleansing or an intestinal detoxification.
- Acne, itchy skin, and sweating: The texture of your skin is also a big indicator that you need a detoxification. If you are getting enough sweats, acne, pimples, or itching in your skin, it might be due to toxins inside the body.
Most of us have one or more of these symptoms, but being busy in our daily lives, we don’t think of getting rid of it. Going to doctor seems easy, but a few pills will not act on all of your problems simultaneously. However, a complete body natural detoxification might help for many of your problems.
Complete body detox is a step-wise process that aims at eliminating harmful organisms, metals, and chemicals from the body and cleanses the stomach, colon, kidneys, and liver.
Detoxification is avoiding something from your diet and including something in your diet.
- Here are some natural ways of detoxification and some dos and don’ts for a toxin free body.
- Water is the most important element that facilitates detoxification. Drink more water and not the soft drinks, caffeine, sports drink, sodas or other packaged drinks.
- Replace your meal with a detoxifying smoothie for three to more days.
- Replace your morning coffee or tea with green tea. Include more of herbal tea throughout the day.
- Strict to a raw, organic, and vegan diet. Eat less, drink more, and always try to eat more of raw things.
- Completely avoid fast food, processed food, and sugary food.
- Exercise and meditate.
These are the modest way of gradual body detoxification that you can easily inculcate in your daily life without any risk. However, there are some quick and short-term cleansing methods that should be carried out with expert’s guidance.
I hope these home tips for body detoxification will definitely help you to rejuvenate your body and feel more healthy and fit.